Return & Refunds
All jewelry is created with love and care, and your satisfaction is very important to us. If for some reason you are not fully satisfied, please follow the following instructions:
- We will accept returns or exchanges on merchandise in its original unused condition, postmarked within 3 days of receiving shipment for refund or credit, less shipping costs.
- We do not accept returns after 3 days. All sales are final on customized, special order and discounted items - this includes all items purchased with a discount code or items on sale.
- Right now, we are not accepting return on all earrings.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be returned in the original packaging.
If any of this situations happens, we only partial or no refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any accessories with obvious signs of use,
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
To complete your return, please follow our procedures explain below:
- Please email us HERE
- Please send us proof of purchase.
- Please explain the reason of the return.
- After we confirm all information is correct and send you the approval of return,
Please send it back to:kazel & Co.
7707 South Orange Avenue Ste 592364,
Orlando Florida US 32809.
- please use a well-padded box or envelope and a traceable carrier. We cannot be responsible for items that are lost or damaged during return shipping. All costs related to return shipping are paid by the customer.
- If you are returning an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
in case of any of our products was defective:
- please take a picture of the defective piece and send it to us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As soon as we get the information it would be process.
- On the next 3 business days, we will send you a prepaid label to your inbox.
- Please send us back the defective piece on a envelope or a box.
- Once we receive the package, we will send you the replacement.
Once your return is received and inspected (Please allow up to 15 days for your package to arrive ), You will receive an email notification from KaZel & Co notifying you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days. Also, we’re unable to refund any original shipping charges, gift cards or store credit payment, if applicable
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us here.
Cancellations: We do not accepts cancellations. Sorry about inconvenient.
Special Order: Custom Made Items are not returnable or exchangeable. Thanks for your understanding.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded
Exchange: Unfortunate we don't accept exchange, unless we send the wrong item, the item was defective or the item was damaged during shipping.
Lost Items: The USPS does a wonderful job, but sometimes black holes just happen. We’ll refund your purchase price and original shipping charges when a package is verified as lost. However, if tracking says ‘Delivered’ but your package is missing, we cannot provide a refund. Once the USPS delivers a package, it becomes your responsibility
Kazel & Co., Kazel Jewelry and Kazel Leather reserves the right to deny unreasonable returns, and exchanges.
If you have more questions, please click here.